MF India may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. This policy is effective from June 1, 2018.
MF India understands that our relationship is strongly built on trust and faith. In Course of using information on this website or availing the services, MF India may become privy to the personal information of its customer including information that is of confidential nature. MF India is strictly committed to protecting the privacy of its Customer and has taken reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of the customer information and its transmission through World Wide Web. However it shall not be liable in any manner for disclosure of the confidential information in accordance with this Privacy Commitment or in terms of the agreement if any with the Customer or by reasons beyond its control. We may however be required to disclose your personal information to Government, Judicial bodies, and our Regulators or to any person to whom the Firm is under an obligation to make disclosure under the requirements of any law binding on the Firm or any of its branches, if required. Hyperlink Policy for user Any hyperlink to other Internet sites is at customer’s own risk. The contents of which and the accuracy of opinions expressed are not verified, monitored or endorsed by MF India, in any way or manner. MF India is not responsible for the setup of any hyperlink from a third party website to MF India.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and contact details
- Personal information, including date of birth, Aadhaar Number, and Permanent Account Number (PAN)
- Demographic information such as gender and income
- Other information that can help us improve our services
What we do with the information we gather
- To conduct Know-Your-Customer registration as required by SEBI and/or other regulatory bodies
- To perform compliance checks and keep/maintain internal records
- To use the information to improve our products and services
- To periodically send emails to your registered email address about your investments, or other information which we think you may find interesting.
- You will be free to unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time if you do not wish to receive such emails from us. From time-to-time, we may also use your information to contact you via phone or email for market research purposes.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required to share such information under the terms and conditions of the products and services you avail, or we are required to do so by law.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over such third-party websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
If you believe that any of your information with us is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
MF India is an online financial services company. We fully recognise and understand the security implications of being a service provider with whom people trust their money. There are many safeguards we adopt in this regard – some of these are technical, and some are structural.
When it comes to data security, our goal is to ensure that:
- Your data is stored safely and securely – passwords are one-way encrypted before being stored in the database for high security.
- All communication with you, or with mutual fund companies and other service providers – are encrypted using the highest standards.
- Your data is not shared with anyone, unless you have explicitly requested us to do so to fulfil a transaction request.
- To ensure that we achieve these goals, we have a variety of certifications/trust verifications in place for our firm, both from technical and legal/operational perspectives. All our communications are encrypted by 256-bit encryption, and our data is hosted with top-tier hosting service providers. Also, our data is continuously backed up to ensure continuity of operations.
The website will contain from time to time articles expressing the views and opinions of the different experts on mutual funds, insurance and other financial products which are solely their personal views and opinions and the same do not reflect in any manner the views and/or opinion of the Company. The data and information on various financial products provided on the site is not intended to be the solicitation for investments in any kind of financial product and the customers using the data and information so provided on the site must make informed decision about the investments that they want to make based on their personal needs and objectives and the Company shall not be liable in any manner for any investment decision made by the customer on the basis of such data and information.
The website may also include hyperlinks to other websites or files that may include content or resources. The Company has no control over outside websites or resources, which are provided by external agencies that may be companies or persons, which the Company has no relevance to. The Company does not endorse any of the information, advertisement, products or any other material available on these external websites or resources. Therefore, the Company shall not be liable in any manner for any investment decision made by the customer on the basis of data and information available on the external websites or resources.
New Mutual Fund Schemes
The company does not in any manner endorse the schemes that may be launched from time to time by the mutual funds and the insurance companies the information of which may be posted on the website from time to time. The data and information placed on the website is believed to be reliable. However, the Company does not endorse the same to be complete or accurate in every respect.
The customers will be using the data and information provided on the website at their own risks and the same should not be considered as investment advice. The information on various financial products is given only to help the customer in making informed decision to suit his personal needs. However before making investment the customer must exercise his own judgment. The company does not endorse the other sites to which the links are or may be provided through the website and/or their contents and/or the owners thereof.
Other information on the websites is sourced by the company from various sources. Although the sources from which the Company gathers the information are believed to be reliable and accurate, the company does not in any manner endorse the accuracy or sufficiency of the information and it will not be liable/responsible for any inaccuracy or error in the said information.
Disclosure of your information to our Third-Party Service Providers
The information is also shared with the Registrars to the various mutual funds such as Cams, Franklin Templeton, Karvy or such other registrars who may be associated with the Company and the mutual funds provide the reports, transaction details etc. done by the customers using the website. The Company is not in any manner liable or responsible for the sufficiency or accuracy of the information provided by the Registrars in respect of the online transactions done by the customers from the above website from time to time.
Under no circumstance, do we sell or rent your personal information to any third party sources other than those whose services are used by us to enhance your user experience.
While we do use google analytics, which has access to your cookies, we do not share your personal or financial data with google.
Controlling your Login Credentials – ID and Password
When you register with us, you will be provided a login id and password. On the first login, make sure you change the password to prevent any unauthorized use and maintain the confidentiality of your account. You agree not to use the account, username, email address or password of another member at any time. You also agree not to share your username and password with anyone. If you share the id and password with third party, you will be entirely responsible for any action taken in your account including any kind of transaction. If your password is lost at any time and/or your account is compromised at any time, you agree to notify the same to the Company immediately.